Learn anything you want
Track your progress and never forget
See the features
Create boxes with flashcards. You can learn anything you want - not only languages.
See all your boxes, edit them and watch your progress.
Box details and progress
See your progress of each flashcard in a box
Learn and repeat flashcards in our learning mode.
Different kinds of exercises will help you learn your flashcards.
We will prepare repetitions for you based on your answers. You don't have to worry about remembering to review your flashcards.
Manage all flashcards in one place
Here you can see and manage all your flashcards. You can remove flashcards, restart their progress or mark them as learnt.
Are you ready to study?
Join our community
Your adventure has just begin. Go check your mailbox to complete your profile.
1. Eligibility. Use of the Service is void where prohibited. The Service is open for people who are over 13 years old. You shall not create an account or access the Service if you are not over 13 years old. If you are a parent and you want to create an account for your child, then it is your responsibility to control how your child uses our Service. We don’t take any responsibility for the usage of our Service by children. Especially we don’t take any responsibility for any use of your credit card or other payment instruments by your child. When you use our Service you confirm, that you are over 13 years old. Also when you use our Service you warrant, that your use of our Service does not violate any law (for example, copyrights regulations).
3. Prohibited Content. It is forbidden to create content containing unethical or racist phrases and texts. If you create content that we dislike we have the full right to remove the content and your account. We may also report your content to police.
4. Prohibited Activities. It is forbidden to do anything agaist the law and agaist the Terms of the Service. Especially it is forbidden to harm our Service in any way, for examply by DDoS attacks, by creating any automation tools or by trying to slow down our Service in any way.
5. Content Copyrights issues. If you believe, that someone used your copyrighted work, then please let us know at email@example.com
6. Content License. When you create any content on our website, then you agree that this content belongs to us (Quezer) and you agree, that we can use the content in any way we want to. (for example we can gain profit from educational content, that you created in our Service using your account).
7. Service Copyrights and License. You cannot sell any part of our Service. You cannot redistribute any part of our Service. You cannot write other applications and services that use our Service, especially you cannot write an application, that connects to and uses the API of our Service.
8. Responsibility of Content created by Users. We don’t take responsibility for the content created by our users. When you create a content on our website you should respect all the laws and our Terms. If you found content, that shouldn’t be on Quezer, then let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Links to Other Websites. We don’t control all the links leading to other websites, especially the links from advertisements or links created by other users. Hence we don’t take the responsibility for any harm caused by navigating to these links from our website.
10. Service Availability. We don’t guarantee that the Service will be available 24/7. We will do our best to provide the best experience possible, but we still hold the right to stop providing the Service at any time and any moment.
11. Changes to the Service and Terms. The service and all its content may change at any time. It includes all the products, features, Terms, policies and the entire content presented in the app (also the content created by users). All these things may change without any prior information. You are bound by all these changes, including the changes of this document and all other Terms and Policies of Quezer. Because of that you should review these documents from time to time.
12. Governing Law. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Poland.
13. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OF QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, ALL CONTENT POSTED TO OR AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT OR SERVICES THROUGH, THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD SUCH CONTENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, IN NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR NATURE OF THE CLAIM, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS WERE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS ARISING FROM, OR RELATED TO, USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO QUEZER DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE A CLAIM IS MADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS SECTION REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.
- 1. you stop using our Service
- 2. you close/remove your account
- 3. we close/remove your account
What data do we collect and process?
All the data provided by your browser (for example your IP address, operating system, what parts of the Service you use, what time you visit our Service, etc).
All the data that you provide to us during registration and after registration while using our Service (data like email address, username, encrypted password, avatar, study materials, etc).
Data from our partners, like:
- data for analytics purposes
- data for advertising purposes
- demographic data
- data from the platforms on which you are using our Service
- data from third party tools, like log in with Facebook or log in with Google, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, HotJar
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
To provide the best study application in the world! 🙂
We need your data for:
- operating the Service - making it possible for our Service to work. Without your data we cannot display to you your learning materials or prepare repetitions of the flashcards for you
- analising the usage of our Service. This will let us know how to improve our Service. For example, when we see that many users like a certain feature, then we can focus on improving this feature instead of creating a new one.
- earning money. Yes, that’s true. We use your data for better adversitement targeting. Developing this app and maintaining it take both time and money. We must somehow monetize the Service to keep it going!
How long do we keep your data?
There is no time limit, after which your data is removed. You can always ask us to do it.
Who can you contact to get information about your data being processed?
You can contact with us by email: email@example.com
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Yes, your data may be transfered outside the EEA. For example we may transfer your data to Google LLC servers in order to analyze the usage of the Service or in order to send you emails.
International data transfer
Your data may be transfered and processed in other countries, than the one in which you are resident and they may have different data protection laws from your country.
How do we secure your data?
We implemented restricted access to our servers and databases. We are also using a firewall to allow to users access all the data only in the way we want them to. Your data is protected by the password that you provided to us. Your password is not stored on our servers. We have only encrypted version of your password. This way even if someone will get unathorized access to our database, he/she won’t get your password.
How we use your personal data?
It depends on the data.Your password:
We only store an encrypted version of your password on our servers and we use it only to let you login to our Service. If you forget your password, then there is no way to restore it (even we don’t know your password). You can always provide your email and create a new password for your account.Your email address is used for sending you emails like:
- confirm account email
- reset password email
- awaiting repetitions email
- and other emails about our Service, new features and good offers from our partners that we have for you
These data will be displayed and available for anyone. Your username and avatar will be displayed, among from others, on your profile page and next to boxes created by you. Read our Terms of Service to know more about what we can do with the content, that you create in our Service.Your Disqus data:
We are using Disqus widget for commenting our posts. If you leave a comment, then your Disqus account and your comment will be visible on our website.
Who do we share your personal information with?
- with other users of the Service
- with third party tools, services, partners and applications, like Google Analytics, Google Adsense, hosting providers, AWS, Facebook, HotJar
- with advertising companies
- with law enforcement bodies, police, government etc.
- with a potential or actual buyer of our Service
- with people engaged in the development and improvement of our Service
Changes to this document
This document may change in the future. If its provisions don't suit you, you can ask us any time to remove your account and all your personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org