1. Eligibility. Use of the Service is void where prohibited. The Service is open for people who are over 13 years old. You shall not create an account or access the Service if you are not over 13 years old. If you are a parent and you want to create an account for your child, then it is your responsibility to control how your child uses our Service. We don’t take any responsibility for the usage of our Service by children. Especially we don’t take any responsibility for any use of your credit card or other payment instruments by your child. When you use our Service you confirm, that you are over 13 years old. Also when you use our Service you warrant, that your use of our Service does not violate any law (for example, copyrights regulations).
3. Prohibited Content. It is forbidden to create content containing unethical or racist phrases and texts. If you create content that we dislike we have the full right to remove the content and your account. We may also report your content to police.
4. Prohibited Activities. It is forbidden to do anything agaist the law and agaist the Terms of the Service. Especially it is forbidden to harm our Service in any way, for examply by DDoS attacks, by creating any automation tools or by trying to slow down our Service in any way.
5. Content Copyrights issues. If you believe, that someone used your copyrighted work, then please let us know at email@example.com
6. Content License. When you create any content on our website, then you agree that this content belongs to us (Quezer) and you agree, that we can use the content in any way we want to. (for example we can gain profit from educational content, that you created in our Service using your account).
7. Service Copyrights and License. You cannot sell any part of our Service. You cannot redistribute any part of our Service. You cannot write other applications and services that use our Service, especially you cannot write an application, that connects to and uses the API of our Service.
8. Responsibility of Content created by Users. We don’t take responsibility for the content created by our users. When you create a content on our website you should respect all the laws and our Terms. If you found content, that shouldn’t be on Quezer, then let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Links to Other Websites. We don’t control all the links leading to other websites, especially the links from advertisements or links created by other users. Hence we don’t take the responsibility for any harm caused by navigating to these links from our website.
10. Service Availability. We don’t guarantee that the Service will be available 24/7. We will do our best to provide the best experience possible, but we still hold the right to stop providing the Service at any time and any moment.
11. Changes to the Service and Terms. The service and all its content may change at any time. It includes all the products, features, Terms, policies and the entire content presented in the app (also the content created by users). All these things may change without any prior information. You are bound by all these changes, including the changes of this document and all other Terms and Policies of Quezer. Because of that you should review these documents from time to time.
12. Governing Law. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Poland.
13. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OF QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, ALL CONTENT POSTED TO OR AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT OR SERVICES THROUGH, THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD SUCH CONTENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, IN NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR NATURE OF THE CLAIM, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS WERE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST QUEZER, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS ARISING FROM, OR RELATED TO, USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO QUEZER DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE A CLAIM IS MADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS SECTION REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.
- 1. you stop using our Service
- 2. you close/remove your account
- 3. we close/remove your account